Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh yeah, I have a blog...

Sorry for the prolonged absence. I've been a bit busy as of late, and by busy I mean all of my internet time has been dedicated to Ravelry. Here is a run down of what I've done since the last time I posted anything:

I knit: another scarf, a pair of socks, and two dish cloths

I learned stranded knitting.

I moved to Houston.

I participated in a dish cloth swap.

I got my traveling scarf restarted and sent off to my down stream partner.

I started classes.

I got a work study job.

I spent quite a bit of time hanging out with friends that I haven't seen in a while.

I forbade my self from casting anything else on until I finish knitting my Irish Hiking Scarf

I slept once or twice.

I joined an organization called GLOBAL

I volunteered to be a "walker" for planned parenthood during the "40 days and nights" during which they will have protesters at their doors 24 hours a day 6 days a week.

I moved more stuff.

I missed/miss the hell out of my furballs.



If everything goes as planned I should get back to posting here regularly sometime in the next week or two.

No comments: