Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mmm Clean

I finally pulled out one of the bars of hand made soap I had hiding under my sink, and it was lovely. This bar was purchased at a craft bazaar and is made by "Granny's Best Soap." The bar I'm using right now is called "Forbidden Fantasy." I want to learn how to make my own soaps, and bath stuff.

I want to do "Regularly Scheduled Events" here, and these are my ideas so far:
*Rage of the week: My favorite page from the rage a day calendar to be posted on Sundays.
*Happy List: A list of 5 random things that make me happy to be posted on Wednesdays.

Since it's Sunday here is the "Rage of the Week"

From Friday, February 15

"TODAY'S TO-DO: Be a Bad Girl Temp-tress!

Looking for exciting, new ways to interact with other party guests? Just try on this tempting temp job and see how it fits.

The Temp Job: Chiropractor
The Perks: Strangers allow you to run your hands up and down their spines.
Action Plan: As you're speaking to a handsome stranger, eye his shoulders suspiciously, look him in the eye and say, "I couldn't help but notice that you're completely out of alignment. May I?" Introduce yourself as a chiropractor, rub your hands up and down his spine, nod seriously to yourself, and say "Just what I thought." When he looks at you pleadingly, make him an offer he can't refuse: "I don't usually do this, but if you want to step into a quiet room for a minute I can give you an adjustment that will change your life." In the host's bedroom, wrap your arms around him from behind, squeeze hard, and lift until you hear a loud cracking sound or a moan of ecstasy. Try not to injure yourself - it blows your cover."

2 comments:

Candice said...

Dude, I love the idea of scheduled posts. Your "Rage" is totally awesome. Makes me want to hit up a party and try it out, if only to see how it would play out in my awkward world. "Um, yeah, so... you're out of alignment. Yeah, totally. So, like, if you want, we could, um, go over here and I could...ah, do some rearranging and change your life?" ^_^

Carat said...

I would hurt my self if I tried it, but that doesn't make it any less tempting.