Saturday, February 2, 2008

YAY YAY YAY!

I am le uber excitemundo! (yes I am aware that I just misspelled/misused words in three different languages) I actually wrote the first scene of Tex's story, and its three pages long. That might not seem like much but I've also got working profiles on all the characters that have been introduced so far and SEVEN MAJOR PLOT POINTS. If it weren't 4 am I would call Melly and tell her all about it. As it is I will probably call her around 8 or 9. I can't believe it, I have a story, a place for it to go, a way for it to get there, and I even have a beginning! I am ecstatic! and I am using way too many exclamation points. I've started a list of links that I have used in preliminary research; and have resolved to ask my Lit professor about the horse breeding industry, as she used to do, it and it is a major part of my story. I just have to hope she doesn't think I'm crazy. And I'm off to make more tea.

No comments: