Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursdays are for things that drive me crazy!

This week it is the Ravelry waiting list. I joined the waiting list on the 26th of February, and have been checking my place in line religiously.

In the mean time I'm itching to try out the Bernat Bamboo Yarn I picked up on a whim yesterday. I only grabbed one skein as I have no idea how it will knit, and I don't want to try to make a project out of a yarn that is a pain in the ass to knit. The yarn is 89%Bamboo, 11% Acrylic and very pet-able. I shall resist it's shiny pull at my needles until I've got some of the other stuff done however.

Speaking of getting stuff done I finished the pine needle fingerless gloves last night, and wore them today. I still have two and a half skeins of that yarn left, so I think I will make a hat and scarf to match.

No comments: