Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Two Two Two Updates in one!

Knitting Update!
This week I got a ton of work done on my Green and Black Afghan, there is still a bunch more work to go, but it is supposed to take a long time, it's a freaking blanket.

I also worked quite a bit on my French Market bag. I only need 2 1/2 inches of the round part before I start knitting the handles.

I casted on a scarf for Tin made of Pattons Classic Marino in Chestnut Brown.

Tomorrow I will finish up the second pine-needle fingerless glove.

I'm working on a new technique for making hats, as soon as I have it figured out I will cast on a hat for Barker. In the meantime I'm keeping an eye out for blue, orange, and white yarn that feels good.

When I get all of the small projects done I plan on playing some more with color, I would really like to figure out intarsia and stranding(fairisle.)


Writing Update!

I wrote 10 pages this week, and got a crap load of research done; I now know more about the anatomy of a horse's foreleg than I ever expected to know.


In other news I was voter 111 in precinct 111 here in Texas. I found that highly amusing.

Oh and, Puppies have names; if that made any sense to you give me a call.

With Love From Carat Land!

No comments: