Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday, and nothing is driving me crazy!

Instead of a Thursday thing this week, I'm going to go on and on about my top drawer instead.

Earlier while randomly surfing the intrawebs I stumbled across this Pringles Can Organizer. It was squee at first sight, but in order to make one I would have to eat 9 cans of Pringles. I have nothing against Pringles, in fact I think they are quite tasty, but running out and buying then subsequently eating 9 cans just to make an organizer seems silly to me.
A few minutes after veiwing the Pringles organizer I wandered into the kitchen where I spotted our stash of 12 pack soda boxes and inspiration struck: drawer organizers! (ok so the Pringles organizer has very little to do with the story, I just really liked it.)

We started with this:



Then did some of this:



and we went from this:



to this:



Ta-Da!


Oh and: Dear Jayne I knit you this hat...



Despite telling my self I would not, I bought Jayne Hat yarn... I'm so bad someone should spank me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how it happens... yarn just seems to follow me home for some reason. I guess that happens to everyone.

I like your organizer idea!

Carat said...

Yarn, it's like a stray puppy only it won't pee on your carpet.